Cart is empty
Please note: In Stock at supplier. Allow 3-5 days for delivery. Please confirm before placing order.
E-Thirteen’s all-new TRS+ Cassette offers impressive 511% range, an unbeatable value at and crisp shifting performance on both SRAM and Shimano drivetrains. Using a unique two-piece assembly and our exclusive 9t cog, the TRS+ cassette offers a massive 9-46 tooth range, which means you can clean steeper climbs, and then blast the descents! As common with other drivetrains, a larger rear cassette also means a larger chainring up front…aka, less ground clearance. An advantage of the TRS+ Cassette is that our 9-46t range accomplishes the same gearing, but with a smaller front chainring and MORE ground clearance, something even more important on today’s “long, low, slack” bikes. The largest cogs are precision machined from aluminum and attach to a SRAM XD driver body. The remaining eight steel cogs lock into place with a chain whip. Both parts of the TRS+ cassette are individually replaceable and available individually, which means that replacing worn parts is possible without buying a whole new cassette. More range, more fun, same standard.
- Material EXA+ Alloy and Heat-Treated Cromoly Steel
- Drivetrain 1 X 11sp
- Cog Sizes 11spd 9-10-12-14-17-20-24-28-33-39-46
- COGS: 1 Aluminum (46T), 10 Steel (9-39T) (Improved Wear)
- Features Ingenious assembly utilizes XD™ Driver mounting to enable a 9-46T 11speed cassette. Keeps your drivetrain simple and still gives the gear range of a 2X system. Compatible with SRAM™ and Shimano™ shifting systems.
- Colors Black
- Weight: 390g
- What’s in the box: Cassette, tool, lockring, grease packet
- INTENDED USE: XC,Marathon, Trail, Enduro, eBike
- Range: 511%
- NOTE: Special step for Hope hubs!! – If you are installing a pinch-bolt cassette on a Hope XD™ driver, you will need a special shim available free of charge