Cart is empty
Please note: In stock at supplier. Please confirm after placing order.
Allow 3-5 days for delivery.
Review 1: Design and Innovation Award
Review 2: Pink Bike
Review 3: NSMB
Bicycle Head and Brain Protection
There is finally a solution that minimizes the risk of a head and brain injury, and that is to get the best helmet you can find that reduces both rotation and impact energy to your head and brain.
The DBX 2.0 features our 360° Turbine Technology. Turbines are set inside the helmet. This technology has two main advantages, namely the reduction of rotational acceleration to the head and brain and the absorption of energy upon impact at concussion level.
The new Dri-Lex® liner is washable, moisture wicking, anti-odor and breathable. The 20 vents and the MaxiFlow air channels in the helmet help to keep you cool and ventilated during a ride, whilst the breakaway visor provides additional protection to reduce rotational acceleration in a crash.
- Polycarbonate shell in three sizes
- 360° Turbine Technology
- Reduces up to 30% of head impact at concussion level
- Reduces up to 40% of rotational acceleration to head and brain
- 3D in-molded impact foam for great energy absorption
- Maximized ventilation with:
- 20 vents effective even at very low speeds
- MaxiFlow air channels in the impact foam. Effective at any speed
- Visor with breakaway function for rotational reduction in a crash
- Dri-Lex® moisture wicking, breathable, anti-odor and washable inner liner
- Certified and tested to EN1078, CPSC 1203
- Weight: From 300g (0,65lbs)
- #S (51-55cm – 20-21 5⁄8")
- #M (55-59cm – 21 5⁄8- 23 1⁄4")
- #L (59-63cm – 23 1⁄4- 24 3⁄4")