Cart is empty
Please note: In stock at supplier. Please confirm after placing order.
Allow 3-5 days for delivery.
The bicycle Enduro helmet is a brand new, leading design in the market and is engineered to help you go from downhill to uphill riding without having to change helmets. Made of a polycarbonate outer shell, it is lightweight and, the helmet’s key differentiator, is that it is equipped with a removable chin bar to modify the helmet from an uphill to a downhill helmet. The helmet is also super ventilated – even at very low speeds, as it is equipped with 23 vents.
The helmet features our innovative 360 ̊ Turbine Technology and cushioning material. Turbines are set in the helmet and they stiffen upon impact, deforming to absorb both vertical and rotational impact forces. This means that the faster or harder the fall, the better it works. This technology reduces up to 30% of head impact at concussion level as well as up to 40% of rotational acceleration to the head and brain.
The smaller outer shell of the helmet and 3D in-molded impact foam allows for better energy absorption while its visor has a breakaway function that offers rotational reduction in a crash. For your convenience, it has a custom fit Fidlock® buckle and it pairs perfectly with your hydration system.
- 360° Turbine Technology
- Reduces up to 30% of head impact at concussion level
- Reduces up to 40% of rotational acceleration to head and brain
- Quattro Force Control
- PC outer shell in three sizes
- 3D in-molded impact foam for better energy absorption
- Maximized ventilation with 23 vents
- Effective even at very low speeds
- Optimized for Enduro riding
- Visor with breakaway function for rotational reduction in a crash
- Removable chin bar
- Hydration ready (with optional hands-free kit)
- Fidlock magnetic closure system
- Moisture-wicking, breathable, anti-odor washable liner and cheek pads (using zinc pyrithion)
- Certified and tested to EN1078; CPSC 1203
- Lightweight and premium protection
- Weight: from 750g (1.65 lbs)
- Without Chin Bar: from 375g (0.83 lbs)
- #S (51-55cm – 20-21 5⁄8")
- #M (55-59cm – 21 5⁄8- 23 1⁄4")
- #L (59-63cm – 23 1⁄4- 24 3⁄4")