Cart is empty
Please note: In stock at supplier. Please confirm after placing order.
Special limited. While Stocks Last. Allow 3-5 days for delivery.
Windblock Bicycle Gloves with Premium Protection
Our Windblock bicycle gloves are ideal for colder weather as the upper and finger sides are made of four-way stretch material that is both water resistant and windproof. The gloves are further equipped with 3D molded Armourgel® impact protection panels on the knuckles as well as the third and fourth finger. An energy absorbing solution, Armourgel® is flexible in its natural state, but hardens upon impact, so the harder or faster you fall, the better it works. Our DBX Windblock gloves are CE tested and certified as Personal Protective Equipment, as well as CE tested as impact protection.
The palm is made of NanoGrip, a material known for its durability, breathability and superior wet and dry grip properties. Each fiber of the NanoGrip is 7,500 times thinner than a human hair, making it extremely comfortable and touch screen compatible. The palm is further reinforced with synthetic suede and the gloves are equipped with a stretch fit cuff.
- 3D molded, self-locating Armourgel® impact protection for
- Third and fourth finger
- NanoGrip palm
- Ultra-thin for maximum bike feel
- Nano fiber technology 7.500 times thinner than hair
- Very stretchy and flexible
- Premium dry and wet grip
- Reinforced lower palm
- Touch screen optimized fingers
- CE tested and certified as Personal Protective Equipment 89/686/EEC
- CE tested as impact protection
- Knuckle EN 13594:2015
- Windblock upper and finger sides
- Pre-curved, snug fit and seamless palm reinforced with synthetic suede
- Lens/ sweat wiper
- Stretch fit comfort cuff
- Multi-ply, nylon thread stitching
- #S to #XL