Cart is empty
Please note: In stock at supplier. Please confirm after placing order.
Allow 3-5 days for delivery. Take note of sizing which varies by Brace.
Medically Certified Protection
The all new X-Frame Hybrid Knee Brace is manufactured from Injected Carbon Composite and has a 40% slimmer hinge on the inside to provide superior bike feel. The outer hinge has metal gears for durable and precise movement.
We use a separate sleeve with a CE certified impact protector built in to reduce the bulk in the knee area, allowing freer movement when wearing race pants.
A numbered strapping system for ease and different sized hinge pads are included with a low-profile shin plate all ensure the fit is perfect for you and above all comfortable. The X-Frame Hybrid Knee Brace is the top-level knee brace in our range. Engineered to help reduce injuries (ACL, Meniscus and MCL), it is CE certified as medical device and as impact protection.
For our top line cage type brace, take a look at the X-Frame. An alternative would be our C-Frame Pro Carbon Knee brace, if you are looking for a stiffer chassis and a single side hinge, or for something more cost effective the Z-Frame is a great option.
- Injected Carbon Composite Frame
- Asymmetrical Hinges
- 40% slimmer inner hinge for superior bike feel
- Metal geared outer hinge for precise movement and durability
- Sleeve includes Airflex Impact Gel knee cup with hard shell slider for ultimate knee brace comfort
- Reduction of forces to limit knee injuries: ACL, Meniscus and MCL
- Certified as medical device: EU CA014741
- USA FDA 10048761
- CE tested and certified as impact protection: Knee EN1621-1
- Hyper extension limitations 5º, 10º, 15º and 20º for ACL injury reduction
- Fixed hyper flexion stoppers for meniscus injury reduction
- Low-profile shin bone pad that fits inside all boots
- Comfortable and easy fitting strap system
- Customized fit with interchangeable hinge padding sizes
- Size: S-XXL
- Knee Brace Sleeves included