Cart is empty
Top of the Range Winter Sock - Video
Some of our best riding takes place in winter when the air is fresh and crisp. Winter riding can be spiritual, however, at times, we ride when it’s downright frigid. The Thermeator™ is designed to help keep your feet dry and warm during the longest days in the saddle. It starts with THERMOLITE®, a special hollow core performance fiber that provides warmth without adding extra weight. Thermeator™ is 30% lighter in weight compared to a similar knit sock constructed of Merino Wool. It also has a faster drying rate. The Thermeator™ quickly wicks moisture away from skin and is lightweight for less bulk inside your shoe. Thermeator™ is intended for athletes who love to ride outdoors no matter what forces Mother Nature serves up. It's flexible and thrives in cold, damp conditions.
- Mid-density thickness, no shoe fit compromise.
- Low bulk Lycra® construction retains shape.
- Comfortable 6 inch padded cuff for a higher leg profile.
- Quick dry vented 'Aireator' mesh instep.
- Mid-arch compression aids foot support & holds sock in place.
- Soft hollow fibers & full-cushion sole yields extra warmth without adding weight.
COMPOSITION: 66% THERMOLITE® polyester, 32% Nylon, 2% Lycra®